The goats here on Soapy Oaks Farm are raised on a 75-year-old organic ranch. they are well loved and taken care of. They free graze on grass and other greenery here on the farm, giving them a very rich and nutritious milk. now available in a shampoo and conditioner.
No Ingredients That Cause Skin Irritations. Allergen-Free, 100% Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Phosphate-Free, No Artificial Colors, No ArtificialAdditives. safe for both dyed and permed hair.
Goat milk shampoo is becoming increasingly popular because it offers several benefits for hair and scalp health. Here are some reasons why you might consider using goat milk shampoo:
1. Nourishing: Goat milk is rich in vitamins A, B, C, and D, which help nourish and strengthen hair follicles. It also contains fatty acids that help moisturize and soften the hair, leaving it looking and feeling healthier.
2. Gentle: Goat milk is gentle on the scalp and hair, making it a good choice for those with sensitive skin or scalp conditions like dandruff or eczema. It is less likely to cause irritation or dryness than other types of shampoos.
3. Cleansing: Goat milk shampoo can help remove dirt, oil, and buildup from the hair and scalp, leaving it clean and refreshed.
4. pH-balancing: Goat milk has a similar pH level to human skin, which helps to balance the pH of the scalp and hair. This can help prevent dryness, itchiness, and other scalp problems.
Overall, goat milk shampoo can be a great option for those looking for a gentle, nourishing, and natural alternative to traditional shampoos.
Using goat milk hair conditioner can offer several benefits for your hair and scalp. Here are some reasons why you might consider using goat milk conditioner:
1. Moisturizing: Goat milk is rich in fatty acids that can help moisturize and nourish the hair. It can help to soften and detangle the hair, making it easier to manage.
2. Soothing: Goat milk is gentle and soothing, making it a great choice for those with sensitive skin or scalp conditions like eczema or psoriasis. It can help to calm inflammation and soothe irritation.
3. Nourishing: Goat milk contains vitamins and minerals that can help to strengthen and nourish the hair. It can help to prevent breakage and promote healthy hair growth.
4. pH-balancing: Goat milk has a similar pH level to human skin, which can help to balance the pH of the scalp and hair. This can help to prevent dryness, itchiness, and other scalp problems.
Overall, using goat milk hair conditioner can be a great way to keep your hair healthy, nourished, and moisturized. It can be especially beneficial for those with dry or damaged hair or for those with sensitive scalps.
Organic Goat Milk, saponified Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Hemp Oil, Chamomile Extract, Kukui nut oil, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Aloe Vera Juice, Panthenol (b5), Leucidal (radish root preservative)
Organic goat milk, shea butter, mango butter, cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, fenugreek seed oil, bee pollen, yellow dock root, emulsifying wax, steric acid, Leucidal (radish root preservative)
you will receive a 20 oz pump bottle of shampoo and a 20 oz pump bottle of conditioner in your order, assuring it will last you an extra-long time.
Feb 27, 2024
First time ordering goat milk shampoo & conditioner and it’s nice I like the clean ingredients but I do have to add more because I have really curly hair.
Feb 27, 2024
A miracle! My hair was a disaster from bleaching it. It was extremely brittle and lifeless. I have used this shampoo and conditioner for the last two weeks. My hair is now very soft, shiny and all my split ends have healed! I couldn’t ask for a better product.
Feb 26, 2024
Smells great and makes my hair nice and soft.
Feb 24, 2024
I am in love! My hair has been so soft and easy to manage since using this. 😍 You've gained a lifelong customer - thank you!
Feb 23, 2024
This is my third time buying, and this is the only shampoo and conditioner i will ever use, as long as it's available! My hair is the healthiest it has ever been, thank you